Thursday, November 29, 2007

My life as a frog

Ok, this is really just a bunch of nonsense. I really don't even remember how I came up with it. Have fun with it.

MY LIFE AS A FROG

or "Once a Prince always a Prince, but once a Knight is enough"

I was walking across the street
the other day when it struck me…do vultures think?

As I lay in the street contemplating the cosmos, the thought just came to me.
And as the flesh was being torn from my bones
I asked them if they could make it quick
as I had nowhere to be.

I never have liked pet birds--cagy fellows.

Sometimes I have bazaar thoughts
mostly while I'm shoppingfor some tern or phrase.

It wouldn't be so bad to be a frog.
All the beer you can drink
and all the flies you can catch.

"Warts it to you?" I said.
Give me a kiss now will ya?


by David NormandCopyright 2005


Well there you have it. My wife kissed a frog once and it turned out real well for me.
I never really developed a taste for flies.
D.