Monday, February 28, 2011

2011 Oscar Broadcast

I watched the Oscar's last night along with my wife.  And I don't mind the broadcast being longer than four hours.  We love going to movies so this is kind of a tradition for us.  I thought that Anne Hathaway did a great job with her hosting duties. I think she really shined and she was the highlight of the duo.   I think she is a great character.  I thought James Franco looked a little "out of place". 

I think both are extremely talented in their own ways and I was hoping for the best in the broadcast.  I was hoping that they would do well. And I think Anne did.  She is funny. 

We are looking forward to seeing the rest of the nominated movies.  We will have to rent them.  

Happy movie going.

D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted

David said...

Glad you liked it. Come back anytime...