Wednesday, November 9, 2011

snacks on my driveway

Took a sick day today.  I was fighting a cold.  Mega doses of Vitamin C helped. I am feeling much better after a day of rest and de-stressing.

I got up this morning and had some coffee, read the paper and settled down on the couch.  I opened the curtains, grabbed my blanket and coffee and was hoping to read a book.  It was real nice sitting there reading with sun coming through the trees and the window.
 
Sat there with my book when all of a sudden there were several black flashes outside the window.  Shadows were moving in front of  the window.  Ok.  What is that?  I got up and looked out.  There were three crows wandering about on my driveway.  They were picking up the seeds from the ash trees.  Fine.  Not bothering anyone.  And the seeds they eat don't sprout in my flower beds.  Less weeding for me.
 
Have fun.  Enjoy the snack. 
D.

No comments: