Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Week One, Day Two

My  trip to the unemployment was not so bad.  I did most of the prelim work online so the lady there really just made some comments on my resume and sent  me home with a better and more clear idea of what to look for, how to search, etc.  

Not a bad morning.  She also told me to re-activate my Linkedin account.  I will.  I do not like Linkedin.  I had a recruiter contact me on Linkedin several years ago.  A stranger, out of nowhere.  It was clear that she was grasping at straws.  But she really had nothing for me.  It took me forever to shed that contact.  I don't know her.  But I think maybe the link is still there.  Anyway...

I also signed up for a social media for job search class through the Oregon UI department.  Tomorrow. More research, more fun. 

I am trying. 

Check in tomorrow for more fun news. 

D. 

No comments: