Sunday, May 31, 2009

Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle is my hero.

I am sure we have all heard the recent Cinderella story of Susan Boyle. I understand her story. So many people spend their anonymous lives toiling away at jobs or responsibilities simply because of those responsibilities. It takes a character trait that I call "responsifortitude" - doing the tasks expected because no one else is available or willing to do it. It is no surprise then, that these people are my heroes.

Susan Boyle is my hero. She is a lady who is trying to make something of her drab life. That is what I started to do when I started this blog. I wanted to reach my true destiny. I wanted to achieve my life's goal. Somehow I got sidetracked and distracted by life and responsibilities and I forgot to focus on my own dream.

Susan has started on her journey. I wish her well. Even though she didn't win, she is still a winner in my book and I am sure that she will succeed. I look forward to hearing more from her in the future.

D.

No comments: