Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Punny

This actually happened several years ago, but no one wanted to hear it.

In our office everyone at break time takes walks in the parking lot. It helps keep the blood flowing through the day. One day my friend, Tom, and I were walking. About one hundred yards away I saw his car parked under a tree. I asked him if he left his window down. He said he didn't think so but he'd better check. Break was just about over so as he went to check I went back to my desk. Several minutes later, Tom came back to the office.
"Did you leave the window down?" I asked.
"No, it just looked down," Tom replied.
"Well, I hope you did something to cheer it up."
"Yes, I juggled some balls and told some jokes."
"Oh, a real 'glass' act," I said.
"Hey, that's funny. You can go to a comedy club and 'win dough'," Tom countered
"Naw, they'd see right through it," I replied.

No comments: