Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yellowstone Trip via Las Vegas

Several years ago I took my family to Montana, Wyoming, Utah and Idaho. I made notes from the trip. I filed all of my notes away. Well, this weekend I needed to clean up my desk. I found my travelogue from that trip. In my notes I was reminded of an episode with my wife and kids while driving on the Las Vegas Strip.

We were driving along the Strip with the outside temperature at 114 degrees F. I commented on an elderly woman walking on the sidewalk. She was red faced, sweating, and her mouth was open. I told my kids that that lady was hot. Silence. I realized that they were wondering how to process the information. Probably thinking that I was some kind of pervert. I said it was 114 outside. The lady really was hot.

Com'on.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I can totally picture this happening! Funny!