Saturday, January 5, 2008

Comments

Hi all. I know that some people are checking my blog almost every day. I know the rest of the world doesn't. I am ok with that. I know those that check don't leave comments. That is ok, too. But if you want to leave a comment or just comment on any submittal my e-mail address is listed in my profile. Just click on the e-mail note and drop me a line. Thanks. I need help on grammar, punctuation and syntax, as well as context and structure. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

4 comments:

Cosmo said...

Just curious...

How do you know when someone has visited your site? (please excuse my general IT ignorance!)

David said...

Cosmo, it might be different on your blogpage but on my profile page I had it set up to count visits. Unfortunately, it also counts the times I check on it. It is on the user stats right under the e-mail contact listing on my profile. Good luck. Thanks for stopping by.

Cosmo said...

Thanks for the tip. I think because I have a different template I don't have the feature you have. One of these days I'll get around to upgrading...

Anonymous said...

What necessary words... super, a brilliant phrase