Sunday, February 10, 2008

Notes

I haven't written for some time. A combination of things. Work, boredom and just a lack of brain stimulation. I tried to get some scientific discussion going with that bubble and snow thing but I haven't heard any as of yet. I think people are being overly scientific on it and really setting the thing up. Just kidding.

My wife, my daughter and I watched a good movie this evening. We saw "The Namesake". Very well done. Good story, good acting. We all enjoyed it very much. It kind of reminded me of an old friend that i haven't spoken to in a few years. We used to talk but not much any more. I lost his number. I really must try to find him.

I know I said I was working on an essay, and I do plan to post it, but I got sidetracked and I have been jotting down notes for other projects -- making no progress whatsoever. Such is the state of my thoughts. Too many irons in the fire. I just need to learn to focus.

Thanks. That is all for tonight. It is after 1AM and I am tired. Good night.

D.

2 comments:

Cosmo said...

Hey, you've been tagged.

Please visit my blog to see what that involves:

http://regularlatte.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-first-tag.html

David said...

Before I thank you for that tagging, I will have to check out to see what I need to do. Later.
david.